2019 Dates to be announced soon...
...email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking as this retreat sells out quickly.
We are excited to be offering our first HolyMama retreat in sumptuous Bali where the energy is sacred and millions of offerings made daily by the local people. We have chosen a peaceful resort situated among the rice fields just a short drive or easy walk from Ubud, the yogic and bohemian hot-spot of Bali. The resort is run by a lovely Balinese family of three generations. The grandmother was the local midwife and her husband an assistant to the King of Ubud - what a great coupling of Sacred Masculine and Sacred Feminine.
You will stay in a gorgeous 25m2 Deluxe room which has a private balcony, air conditioning and en suite bathroom with a bath and a shower.
We will have yoga on an idyllic shala with wooden floors and a view over the rice-fields.
Ananda has three swimming pools, a spa for massages and ayurvedic treatments (you have one included in the retreat). The kitchen is well known for its delicious creative cuisine which is a fusion of Indonesian and European influences.
How much and what’s included?
From 1500 Euros per mother and child you have included:
- 6 nights/7 days accommodation in Deluxe Double room with a private balcony. The room is fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a minibar. The en suite bathroom has a bath and a shower.
- Daily morning yoga class for mums
- 2 workshops (for e.g. HolyMama Women's Circle, Chanting and Candlelit Ceremony with DNA activation, Balinese Dance, Silk painting). Evening babysitting included, in case your child wakes up
- Opening welcome circle for mums and children, closing circle for mums
- Balinese Massage at the on-site Bliss Spa
- 2-3 children's yoga classes depending on age of children
- Creative children's programme every morning for 3.5-4 hours. Multi-lingual, heart-centered carers using Montessori/Waldorf approach
- Daily breakfast buffet and lunch for you and your child. The restaurant is known for its delicious cuisine.
- 2-3 dinners (the rest of the evenings are free for you to explore the incredible local restaurants. Ubud is a mecca for raw, vegan food)
- Beautiful welcome gift
- Daily cleaning
- Yoga mats, towels, bed-linen, hairdryers, WiFi etc
We will also organise excursions for those interested, for example a trip to receive a water purification blessing by the High Priestess Ida Resi
During the retreat we will be researching where to best re-invest some of the revenue from this retreat to local enterprise to empower local women and children. The project could be environmental or social.
If you bring a second child it is 250 Euros and an extra adult 750 Euros.
What's not included?
Flights to and from Bali,
SPACE IS LIMITED SO PLEASE BOOK EARLY
THE BALI SPIRIT FESTIVAL IS MARCH 24-31 2019
COME FOR TWO WEEKS
HOLYMAMA IS COLLABORATING WITH BALI SPIRIT FESTIVAL.
Get discounted tickets here.
The BaliSpirit Festival (March 24-31 2019 in Ubud) is one of the world's most inspiring yoga, music and wellness festivals!
It offers 200 workshops in yoga, dance, breathwork, sound-healing and seminars as well as nightly music concerts all set among the terraced rice-fields and lush gardens in Ubud. The festival is perfect for kids too - it has a Kids Zone with daycare, fun activities and special classes for little yogis.
Learn more and book your tickets with $50 discount by using discount code HOLYMAMA
If you have a question that isn’t listed here don’t hesitate to contact us.